Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog 16

Sketch Journal 14b:
Bubble Diagram - Dream House
(click image to enlarge)

I used line weights and different types of lines to show the importance of each room and relationship between rooms. I sketched a simple perspective and plan for my dream house as well.
My dream house is simple but modern. I don't want my house to be too big nor to small. My dream house is for me and my family to stay in. So, in front of the house, I would love to have a garden for my dad to do his magic. Other than that, behind the house will be a swimming pool for the family to have family activities or gathering. For example, we can have BBQ at the deck beside the swimming pool. I also included a karaoke room in my dream house as all my family members love to sing. As for bedrooms, I want to have a master bedroom for my parents, a bedroom for me and my sisters and another one for my brother as well as a guest room.

blog 16: completed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment